|France||Hungary||Italy||Portugal||Spain||Turkey||Lebanon||Scotland||Australia||South Africa||New Zealand||Argentina||Chile||Canada||U.S.A.|
Oenologist Roger Jeanjean philosophy is one of pleasures and discoveries. He has always been actively involved and is interested in the wines of varietals,that are fresh and fruity, which express at best the typicity and the characters of every grape variety, all with a Mediterranean touch.
2010 Domaine Pierre Fil « Orebus » AOP Minervois
60% Mourvèdre, 30% Grenache Noir & 10% Syrah
An intense red wine with flavours of vanilla and wood; aromas from cooked fruits, sweet spices and eucalyptus with soft and round tannins. The finish is roasted with a touch of vanilla.
Open and decant one to two hours prior to drinking - serve at 16-18°C.
Medaille d'Or - Gilbert & Gaillard
2011 David Kinor Cabernet Sauvignon IGP Oc Kosher
This 100% Cabernet Sauvignon IGP Pays d'Oc was grown on chalky-clayey soils with large pebbles. Hand-picked, the grapes underwent traditional vinification using classic winemaking techniques; then vat aged allowing the Cabernet Sauvignon's power and generosity to express themselves in this cuvée dominated by red fruits and bell pepper aromas with a long and persistent finish.
Best enjoyed at 17-18°C accompanying grilled meat, meat in sauce or with cheese (not at the same time).
This wine is Kosher for Passover and also Mevushal.
2011 Domaine Pierre Fil « Heledus » AOP Minervois
25% Carignan, 25% Grenache Noir, 25% Mourvèdre & 25% Syrah
The family's 25 hectare estate, certified in integrated farming, is found on the eastern part of the Minervois appelation. The Carignan, Grenache Noir, Mourvèdre, and Syrah grapes are grown on Graves and Calcaires Lacustres soils are hand picked and vinified by carbonic maceration. 70% of the wine is aged in vats and the other 30% in French Oak barrels for 12 months prior to bottling.
Brilliant red colour; a fruity nose dominated by black currant with some floral flavours. In the mouth it is very fruity, melting tannins lead to a softness and roundness. Good finish.
Gold Medal - Gilbert & Gaillard 2013